Friday, February 01, 2008

Grace K. Babson Collection of the Works of Sir Isaac Newton

Greetings,
Sorry to be so far behind in my posting.
During the time that the GKB Collection was at the Burndy Library several of its books and manuscripts were scanned to PDF. Since the library closed and the Collection has been loaned to the Huntington Library I have become the holder of these scans. It has taken more time than I expected to make them available from a Babson server but they are up. They are hosted by the Archives website and can be found from this link. Aside from adding various metadata to the PDFs I also took the opportunity to scan the original printed catalog.
One of a great features for me is that this new capability will allow me to continue scanning Babsonians from 1921 through 1960 and I'll be able to share them on the Archives website. Check back there for updates.

Rip

No comments: